How To Merge Excel (XLS) Files
Help with joining Excel files.
1. Run Excel Join (Merge, Combine) Multiple Sheets & Files Into One Software.
2. Click the "Add Excel File(s)" button to add files. Then an open file dialog will appear, hold CTRL or SHIFT key to select multiple files. To add all files in a folder, click "Add All Excel Files in Folder" then select a folder.
3. You can combine all added files to one new worksheet or to one new workbook by selecting one of the options .
4. Combining to one new worksheet can be "top to bottom" or "left to right".
5. To start joining the selected excel files, click the "Combine" button.
Tips & Guides Related to How to Merge/Join Excel (XLS) Files?