How To Get Number Of Results Per Search Keywords In Google
Help with retrieving number of results in Google.
1. Run Google Get Number of Results Per Search Keywords Software.
2. To add Keywords, click "Add Keyword" button or click "Load Sites From File" where it loads a list of Keywords from a file. "Clear" button just clears the keywords list.
3. Choose option either "Google.com" or "Groups.google.com".
4. To start getting number results, click "Start" button.
5. To save the results in text file, click "Save" button. "Clear" button clears the results list.
Download Google Get Number of Results Per Search Keywords Software here
View product description here
Tips & Guides Related to
How to Get Number of Results Per Search Keywords In Google?
How to Translate Multiple Words or Phrases In Google
Translate large amounts of text at once using Google Translate. Save results as text files.
How to Define Many Words At Once In Google
Get definitions of multiple words at once. Google's 'define' feature is used. Save results as text files.
How to Get Number of Backlinks and Indexed Pages For Multiple Sites In Google
Retrieve number of backlinks and indexed pages for multiple sites on Google. Save results as text.
How to Get Multiple Stock Quotes In Google
Retrieve multiple stock quotes using Google. Save results as text or Excel files.