How To Get Multiple Stock Quotes In Google
Help with retrieving multiple stock quotes.
1. Run Google Get Multiple Stock Quotes Software.
2. To add Stock Symbols, click "Add Stock Symbol" button or click "Load Symbols From File" where it loads a list of Symbols from a file. "Clear" button just clears the symbols list.
3. Select choices to display such as "Open", "High", "Low", "Volume", etc.
4. To start getting results, click "Get Quotes" button.
5. To save the results in text file, click "Save Results As Text" button. Click "Send Results To Excel" which open an excel file and put the results to it. "Clear" button clears the results list.
Download Google Get Multiple Stock Quotes Software here
View product description here
Tips & Guides Related to
How to Get Multiple Stock Quotes In Google?
How to Translate Multiple Words or Phrases In Google
Translate large amounts of text at once using Google Translate. Save results as text files.
How to Define Many Words At Once In Google
Get definitions of multiple words at once. Google's 'define' feature is used. Save results as text files.
How to Get Number of Backlinks and Indexed Pages For Multiple Sites In Google
Retrieve number of backlinks and indexed pages for multiple sites on Google. Save results as text.
How to Get Number of Results Per Search Keywords In Google
Retrieve number of results for specified search words on Google. Save results as text files.